Monday, September 19, 2011

I Love

I love how the wind caresses my skin with warmth.

I love how the sea is ever changing in its dress, its color, its texture and song.

I love the way the birds dance with the wind, how the pelicans glide so gracefully only to land so clumsily.

I love how the clouds gather across the horizon forming vast billowing thunderheads one day and shear soaring angel wings the next.

I love the blues and turquoises bunched up against tans and browns, earth colors against sea and sky.

I love the ripples left by the receding waves, patterns of infinite beauty and texture, fascinating the artist within me to see dark against light, color and texture.

I love the songs, the calls of the birds awakening me each morning, inviting the sun to rise above the mountains across the bay and climb across the sky yet again.

I am surrounded by inspiration, by wealth of Life, by the Earth, Sky and Water. It is my honor to play here, to explore this.

With each inhale I receive. With each exhale I give back the love extended 10 fold.

I love this dance~

Painting: Baja Landscapes #4
Artist and Copyright Jill Mollenhauer 2011
For more information Jill Mollenhauer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment