Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dinner is Served

Bang! Bang! Bang! That is the sound of Robert pounding the abalone for dinner. Oh my…… J
Yesterday, after a long day of unsuccessful work installing our new propane refrigerator we were blessed with the gift of fresh halibut fillets delivered to our door by our neighbor Marianne. What a god-send! Easy meal, just what we needed. (She and her husband Tom had spent the morning fishing off the beach in front of the house and caught a whopping 10!)
The day before that, Ed, our other neighbor, delivered 2 lovely lobster tails for a very tasty meal indeed! A bit of fresh limon and drawn butter. Can it get any better than that? I have my doubts.

That being said, tomorrow night I am going to see if I can whip up some lobster stuffed chile rellenos. Did I mention that we’ve been eating quite well down here?

No comments:

Post a Comment