Friday, June 24, 2011

4 Days and Counting

There are big beautiful blank canvases stacked in the ‘to go’ pile, ready to be transported to Baja, awaiting the stroke of a brush, the kiss of a color across the surface.  The joy of creating will be poured into each of them as new inspiration, new ideas flow forth in endless succession. I am patiently waiting to set up my easels, to lay out my tools of pure joy and to begin a new chapter in my life.

I can feel it already. It is filled with adventure and wonder, love and immense gratitude. Each sunrise heralds a new day of possibilities.  Each sunset reveals a star-filled sky so bright and unspoiled that their sheer numbers cause shadows to be cast, even when no moon is present.

I can feel it. I can smell it. I can see it already.

Ok, back to packing….

No comments:

Post a Comment