Saturday, June 18, 2011

10 Days and Counting

The decision has been made, the house rented out. Boxes are piling in every corner awaiting their final destination - storage or Baja? We've had yard sales, plant sales, studio sales - whew!! Each night we fall into bed exhausted, each day up to resume the transition. We're into our final phase, going from working on the house to packing for the move, well, almost there anyway....

As an artist I am really excited to see what new inspirations call me to create while living in Baja! I've packed many fresh canvases and anything I think might even possibly be woven into some work of art.

As a long time devotee of meditation I am ecstatic to experience the changing energy of a new and much different country. I've traveled there, but not lived there. Wow, there is so much awaiting us!

But for now, the studio on San Diego still needs base boards, the armoir needs to be cleaned out for sale, customers are still making appointments to pick up purchased artwork, and more. So get the coffee going! I'm still in work mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment